The Stardust Blast event in Pokémon Go is returning for 2019. From Oct. 3 at 4 p.m. ET until Oct. 10 at 4 p.m. ET, players will get increased Stardust from just about everything.
Hatching and catching Pokémon will reward double Stardust. Team Rocket battles will also give out double Stardust. A guaranteed 2,000 Stardust will be given out per raid, too.
If you’re going out on a walk to catch some Pokémon and spin some stops, you should consider popping a Star Piece beforehand. This will make it so you’ll get quadruple Stardust from the tasks that are doubled, so you’ll likely be able to power up any of your Pokémon with ease.
As your player level increases and you have to level up your Pokémon, the dust cost increases significantly — some Pokémon cost upwards of 10,000 dust to power up once, so this is a good time to stock up.
- Pokemon GO Eevee Community Day COUNTDOWN: Shiny Start Time, Evolution news for August 2018
- Return of Stormont 'would help drive for better digital skills'
- Can you help wake the GIANT?
- Pochettino frustrated at injury risks faced by Tottenham players
- Residents asked for help in keeping Tour of Britain route clear through Notts
- Helicopters deployed to help restore power to Northern Ireland following Storm Ali
- DUP vows not to sponsor future LGBTQ Stormont events after 'disgraceful' drag queen speech
- How painting golf courses helped an inmate get exonerated over murder conviction
- New innovation centre helping to put Belfast firm on journey to global domination
- Pokemon GO Mewtwo Raid COUNTDOWN: Shiny News, Counters, Best Movesets and Weakness