The Stardust Blast event in Pokémon Go is returning for 2019. From Oct. 3 at 4 p.m. ET until Oct. 10 at 4 p.m. ET, players will get increased Stardust from just about everything. Hatching and catching Pokémon will reward double Stardust. Team Rocket battles will also give out double Stardust. A guaranteed 2,000 Stardust will be given out per raid, too. If you’re going out on a walk to catch some Pokémon and spin some stops, you should consider popping a Star Piece beforehand. This will make it so you’ll get quadruple Stardust from the tasks that are doubled, so you’ll likely be able to power up any of your Pokémon with ease. As your player level increases and you have to level up your Pokémon, the dust cost increases significantly — some Pokémon cost upwards of 10,000 dust to power up once, so this is a good time to stock up.
- Three Steps Before Your Next Event
- How to Choose a Computer Power Supply
- What Makes A Great Basketball Player?
- 7 Spiritual Stages of Personal Power
- How to Get Through to Your Teen - Excerpt from Dear God, I Have Teenagers. Please Help!
- Solar Power Practicality for Camping
- Student Debt Help On Six Successful Strategies
- 7 Healthy Tips to Help You Deal with Menopause
- Is Your Power on Remote Control?
- The True Relationships of T.V. and Movies and... Power?
Pokémon Go’s Stardust Blast event will help players power up their Pokémon - Polygon have 240 words, post on www.polygon.com at October 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.