GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers. Pokemon Sword and Shield’s 24-hour livestream last week gave us our first glimpse at what many presumed was a Galarian form of Ponyta, and sure enough, that is indeed the case. The Pokemon Company has now officially revealed Galarian Ponyta, sharing a trailer and some new details about the latest regional variant that will be premiering in the upcoming Nintendo Switch games.Whereas the recently revealed Sirfetch’d is exclusive to Pokemon Sword, Galarian Ponyta can only be found in Pokemon Shield. Unlike a standard Ponyta, it has a sparkling purple mane and a small horn on its head, much like a unicorn. It’s also a Psychic-type, rather than Fairy as previously assumed.According to the Pokemon Sword and Shield website, “Galarian Ponyta have been found in a certain forest of the Galar region since ancient times. It is said that they were exposed to the overflowing life energy of the forest over many generations, and this is why their appearance became unique in this region.”Galarian Ponyta has two possible Abilities. The first is Run Away, which guarantees you’ll be able to flee wild battles. The second is a new Ability called Pastel Veil; this… Read full this story
- ‘Pokemon Sword’ and ‘Pokemon Shield’ revealed for the Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield announced for Nintendo Switch
- 'Pokemon Sword & Shield' Go Medieval on Nintendo Switch
- Pokemon Sword and Shield: Everything we know
- 'Pokemon Sword and Shield' Introduce Big New Features
- ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Has Giant Cake Monster, and More!
- Mexican Newspaper Prints Graphic Of The New Pokémon Games: Sword, Shield, And Gun
- Cute New Pokemon in ‘Sword and Shield’ Melt Hearts At E3 2019
- New Trailer ‘Pokemon Sword and Shield’ Reveals Team Yell Punks
- Every Gym Leader confirmed for Pokemon Sword and Shield
Pokemon Shield Will Have Galarian Ponyta Exclusively have 314 words, post on www.gamespot.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.