Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are being paid $2million per episode for AppleTV+’s new series The Morning Show. The series – set for release November 1 – secured a straight-to-series, two-season order as Apple makes an entry into the scripted series arena. The show itself costs $15million per episode, totaling $300million for both seasons, mostly due to the big paychecks Witherspoon and Aniston negotiated. Aniston plays Alex Levy, the anchor of a morning news show who fights to retain her job while locked in a rivalry with Witherspoon’s character Bradley Jackson. And the A-listers will be raking in even more cash with producing fees and ownership points, sources tell The Hollywood Reporter. Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are paid $2million per episode of their new Apple TV+ series The Morning Show Comedy drama The Morning Show stars Jennifer Aniston, Steve Carell and Reese Witherspoon Apple has already reportedly outspent its initial projected $1billion annual content budget, with Morning Show’s $300million price tag and another series called See, costing $240million. The show itself costs $15million an episode totally $300million for both seasons, mostly due to the big paychecks Witherspoon and Aniston negotiated These costs are at the high end of premium… Read full this story
- Mariah Carey Did
- Stars' Starts - When and Where Actors and Actresses Debuted
- Do You Want to Know the Answers to the Lost Mysteries?
- Here's the extensive list of titles that will be available on Disney+ November 12
- Why Are Nurses Leaving Clinical Nursing? Not Because of ER!
- "Chocolates, Beer, Bikes & Barges" - Adventures for Singles, Belgium & Holland 2006
- The It List: HBO's 'Watchmen' series debuts, Angelina Jolie rocks Maleficent’s razor-sharp cheekbones again, 'Pulp Fiction' turns 25 and the best in pop culture the week of October 14, 2019
- Here Is the Frankly Ridiculous List of Everything Coming to Disney+ at Launch
- Hard Work is Bad Management - In Business and Relationships
REVEALED: Apple TV+ is paying Reese Witherspoon and Jennifer Aniston $2MILLION PER EPISODE of their new $300million drama The Morning Show have 312 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 15, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.