By Adam Barnhardt – October 6, 2019 12:20 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 As one might expect, tonight’s episode of Saturday Night Live opened with a skit based on the current political landscape, featuring Beck Bennett’s portrayal of Vice President Mike Pence. A rotating cast of various characters were on hand to support, including Secretary of State Mike Pompeo (Matthew Broderick) and Rudy Giuliani (Kate McKinnon). After disappearing for the second half of the skit, McKinnon returned with a surprise for fans of the Clown Prince of Crime — she was in full Joker makeup. The actor appeared on screen in a clown makeup eerily similar to that of Joaquin Phoenix’s in the latest DC Comics film for just a moment before she and Bennett officially kicked the show off with the iconic “Live from New York…” line. The 12-minute sketch can be seen in its entirety above. Believe it or not, that wasn’t the only time the film was referenced. Not even half an hour later, the show poked fun at Joker again in a hilarious news skit joking about people who dress up as the character. Through Friday night, Joker has made a whopping $90 million worldwide,… Read full this story
- In its Season 45 premiere, Saturday Night Live plays things too comfy with host Woody Harrelson - The A.V. Club
- Bowen Yang, “Saturday Night Live’s” first Chinese-American cast member, is from Denver
- 'SNL': Watch Jason Momoa sing, dance to 'Aqua Boogie' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Billie Eilish's gravity-defying Saturday Night Live performance
- 'Saturday Night Live' auditions Oscar hosts to replace Kevin Hart, featuring Matt Damon
- 'Saturday Night Live' shows a world without President Trump, who calls skits 'real scandal'
- The 45th Season of ‘Saturday Night Live’ Looks and Sounds a Lot Like the 44th - The Ringer
- Florida State fans, blue-chip recruits flock to Saturday Night Live event
- Rosh Hashanah, 'Saturday Night Live' returns for Season 45 and more things to know this weekend - USA TODAY
- What’s on TV Saturday: ‘Saturday Night Live’ and ‘Midsomer Murders’
Rudy Giuliani Becomes the Joker on Saturday Night Live have 343 words, post on comicbook.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.