By Jamie Lovett – October 13, 2019 09:35 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 ✖ Spider-Man: Far From Home introduced Jake Gyllenhaal to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Gyllenhaal plays Spider-Man villain Mysterio. Adjusting to acting in a massive superhero universe took some time for Gyllenhaal. As he explained at Ace Comic Con Midwest, Spider-Man star Tom Holland was vital to helping him find his way. Gyllenhaal and Holland were on a panel together at the convention and Gyllenhaal discussed his MCU introduction. “I got thrown into the world in a lot of ways and an interesting thing is our friendship in the movie, it reflected our real friendship in real life,” Gyllenhaal says. “I met him and he was as kind as he is in the movie to my character.”“We did a lot of the earlier scenes first, so we started to kind of become friends in that same way. I was totally overwhelmed,” Gyllenhaal continues. “I mean, it’s huge. I mean, walking on set, the first scene I did was when I literally land on Earth as Mysterio when I see Nick Fury. That is the first moment, first scene I shot. I just jumped off a platform and… Read full this story
- Reviews For The Easily Distracted: Spider-Man: Far From Home
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Review
- 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Post-Credits Scenes Explained
- Spider-Man: Far From Home – Should you stay after the credits?
- 'Spider-Man: Far from Home' Will End Phase 3 of Marvel Cinematic Universe, Not Begin Phase 4, Says Marvel's Kevin Feige
- Movie Review: Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Movie review: 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' is worth the trip
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is the best kind of superhero film
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Climbs to $310 Million Worldwide
- L.A. Weekly Movie Pick: Spider-Man: Far From Home
Spider-Man: Far From Home's Jake Gyllenhaal Needed Tom Holland's to Help Him Join the MCU have 287 words, post on comicbook.com at October 13, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.