Switch has sold over 10 million units in Europe, according to the latest figures from Nintendo. Nintendo of Europe announced today over 10 million Switch units have sold in the region since its 2017 release. The figure represents both the standard model and the new Switch Lite which was released in September. Sales of the Switch family of systems are up 30% in Europe compared to the same period in 2018, and up 40% compared to release (thanks, GI.biz). Current worldwide unit sales for the console, as of June 30, stand at 36.87 million, which was noted in the firm’s Q1 report. Nintendo will release its Q2 report for the current fiscal year on October 31. At that time, we’ll get an updated figure on hardware sales.
- Cocaine worth 10 million euros destined for Ireland seized in Costa Rica
- Reddit users just communally counted from one to 10 million
- East Balkan Properties sold its Romanian office portofolio for an estimated EUR 10 million
- Europe’s future lies with a more united Europe
- Former Celtic, Hearts and Hibernian striker James Keatings issues statement as he is sold from Dundee United to Hamilton
- Iasi receives EUR 10 million greenfield investment in car components production
- Iasi receives EUR 10 million Turkish greenfield investment in car components production
- How £10 million Alsop Fields development is bringing Sheffield buildings back to life and making work more enjoyable
- Bottling company took 10 million litres of water illegally before being caught
- Test trips tills to tune of $10 million
Switch has sold over 10 million units in Europe have 241 words, post on www.vg247.com at October 10, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.