A Illinois cyclist barely escaped with his life after a six-wheel truck hit into him as it pulled out of a gas station. Another car’s dashboard camera caught the heart-stopping moment the cyclist narrowly avoided being crushed to death. At 3.22pm, on October 10, in Burbank, the unnamed victim was riding his bicycle on along a sidewalk, past the exit of a gas station parking lot where a truck was waiting to pull out. The cyclist raised his hand to signal the truck driver of his presence, but at that exact moment the driver began to pull into the street and drives directly into the rider. A cyclist (pictured) in Burbank, Illinois, had a terrifying run in with a six-wheel truck last Thursday afternoon at a parking lot entrance A nearby car let loose a myriad of honks to let the distracted driver know he’d just hit a person, but the truck continued on oblivious, running over the bike and almost driving over the cyclist, now lying strewn in the street. As they enter the middle lane, the truck almost collides with a white SUV. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Elizabeth Warren makes veiled ‘Obama’ jab at Joe Biden | Daily… Read full this story
- Man burned in large gas station blaze in Mansfield
- Buc-ee's Named as Gas Station with the Best Coffee in the U.S.
- Man charged in deadly shooting at Cleveland gas station
- Columbia police investigate gas station robbery
- Shock dashcam footage shows terrifying moment BMW driver ‘tries to ram Audi into motorway traffic’
- Shocking moment FedEx driver narrowly avoids causing horror smash after ‘nodding off at the wheel’
- The moment a cyclist somersaults through the air after ploughing face first into stationary car while ‘READING’
- Beauty queen reveals terrifying moment Chris Brown ‘put gun to her head after she complimented another man’s jewellery’
- Dashcam shows outrageous moment cyclist fakes being hit by car and aggressively tells driver he’s going to make a claim
- Terrified Megabus passengers demand driver pulls over after spotting him nod off at the wheel and almost crash
Terrifying moment an Illinois cyclist is hit and narrowly avoids being crushed by oblivious six-wheeler driver as he pulled out from a gas station have 354 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 16, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.