LAST weekend was the turn of the Jaguar Enthusiasts Club, Costa del Sol chapter, to get busy and put on a most enjoyable car run and lunch. This time they started from the Restaurante El Trapiche for a trip northwards. In addition to the Big Cats there were a few welcome interlopers with a Mercedes, a BMW plus a hire car making up the party. This is what their Chairman, Philip Wray, had to say about the day:- “Although the weather was overcast, and the forecast was for rain, we departed from Trapiche past Lake Viñuela and on to Periana and towards Guaro. What is so enjoyable about this piece of road is the uphill climb in the foothills of the Sierra de Tejeda with the profusion of hairpin bends and not a single car coming the other way. — Advertisement — Not that there is no life here as we encountered a couple of substantial herds of goats wandering along the road under the watchful eye of their goatherd. The stupendous views were hidden by the low cloud so we had to imagine the panorama stretching on into the distance. Passing the summit the road straightened with a gentle… Read full this story
- When is International Cat Day 2019 celebrated?
- International Cat Day 2019 is TODAY – here’s how to celebrate
- Event is bringing big personalities to Rutland Water
- Big Cat Sanctuary finds the right formula
- Big cat keeper wins planning battle
- How you can see big cat LEGO models at Twycross Zoo
- Watch: Amazing big cats made out of LEGO at Twycross Zoo
- Mystery big cat known as the Fen Tiger caught on video
- Day in the Life: Natalya the British Army corporal
- Britain’s fattest cats and dogs line up to be biggest loser
The Big Cats day out have 287 words, post on www.euroweeklynews.com at October 6, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.