Almost two decades after Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings trilogy changed cinema forever, Amazon has begun work on a Lord of the Rings TV show. While there may be no word on a release date, there’s more than enough information out there – including some excellent casting news and news of a filming location – to get Tolkien fans extremely excited for what’s to come. The teases for the Lord of the Rings TV show began when a series of maps of Middle Earth were posted onto an official Twitter account, confirming the show will take place during the Second Age – a time period that ended with the first downfall of Sauron (as seen in the prologue to The Fellowship of the Ring). Below, there’s more on what the Second Age could mean for the Lord of the Rings TV show, who has been cast in the show, as well as everything else we know!Lord of the Rings TV show’s release dateThe Lord of the Rings TV show currently has no release date. However, we do know that Amazon has to start production on the show by 2020, or else their deal with the Tolkien Estate and New Line… Read full this story
- 'Parks and Recreation' Reunion Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: Everything We Know So Far
- 'Hollywood' Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: All You Need to Know About Ryan Murphy's Netflix Series
- 'After Life' Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: All You Need to Know About the Ricky Gervais Series
- 'Will and Grace' Season 11 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Plot: When Does the Final Season Air?
- Peaky Blinders season 6 – release date, cast, plot and teasers
- Anushka Sharma’s Amazon Prime series ‘Paatal Lok’ to premiere on May 15
- Paatal Lok: Anushka Sharma serves a devilish teaser for upcoming Amazon Prime series. Watch
- When is White Lines on Netflix? Release date, cast, plot and trailer
- Marvel's Doctor Strange 2: Release date, cast, plot and everything we know
- Dead To Me season two – Netflix release date, cast, plot and first look
The Lord of the Rings TV show release date, cast, trailer and everything we know so far about the Amazon Prime series have 346 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at October 22, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.