The older sister of a 15-year-old Vietnamese boy fears he froze to death while being trafficked to Britain to be reunited with his parents. Teenager Nguyen Huy Hung would be the youngest victim of the tragedy that claimed the lives of 39 people found dead in the back of a freezing trailer in Essex last Wednesday. His family has claimed the 15-year-old had longed to be with his father Nguyen Huy Tung and his mother Nyguen Thi Huyen and had spent the past two months travelling to the UK to see them. While his death has not been confirmed by police in Britain, Vietnamese police from the country’s capital Hanoi are supporting his relatives home in the remote village of Cuong Gian. His elder sister, 16, who lives in Korea, told friends of Facebook: ‘My brother left France for the UK and we have not been able to contact him since then’. An uncle has also travelled from the south of the country after the boy’s parents told authorities they lost contact with their son on October 22 – the day of the tragedy. It is thought the parents – who are believed to be in the UK illegally -… Read full this story
- Grenfell Tower victims – how many people died in the London fire in June 2017?
- Katie Stubblefield Facts: 21-Year-Old Woman Becomes Youngest Face Transplant Patient In US
- Suzy Lamplugh police spent several days searching Sutton Coldfield garden in 2003 – but then waited 15 years to dig it up
- Meet Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, the 28-Year-Old Ex-Bartender Who Just Upset a Democratic Heavyweight
- Transgender migrant from Honduras dies in U.S. custody
- Essex Police beg fugitive brothers wanted over deaths of 39 truck migrants to hand themselves in as officers raid one of their lorries amid fears the pair could have been smuggled out of the UK themselves
- Most wanted brothers' lorries are caught on camera driving away from HGV checks near Grimsby docks days before 39 migrants were found dead as police seize the same distinctive green vehicle in Northern Ireland raid
- ‘I just want my dad back.’ Kansas families with deported parent have one holiday wish
- Parkland Victims Remembered One Year After MSD Shooting
- For immigrant families without biological parents, separation might be permanent
Vietnamese woman claims 15-year-old brother is the 'youngest victim' of migrant truck tragedy and died in 'bid to be reuninted with his parents who are both illegally living in Britain' have 361 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at October 28, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.