What game are you playing this week? Team GR has been diving through their backlog during a brief moment of respite in the end-of-year deluge of new releases. From The Last of Us‘ multiplayer through to Red Dead Online, we’ve certainly been getting our multiplayer fill, just before the likes of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Death Stranding launch.
Let us know what you’ve been playing in the comments section below!
Paul Tamburro, executive editor: “I’ve been particularly busy over the past week, so I haven’t had much opportunity to play many games (aside from one I’m reviewing and can’t talk about). In downtime I’ve been sinking a few hours into Rocket League, which is the game I always revert back to these days.”
Jason Faulkner, senior editor: “I haven’t been playing a ton this week. I’ve been clearing my plate in preparation for near-future reviews. I did jump back into Red Dead Online for the first time since the game launched last night. It’s still kind of barren, but the addition of jobs and anti-troll tools made it a lot more fun. One of the biggest attractions in RDR2 is the amazingly crafted world, and I just had a lot of fun riding around and doing a mission here and there. I’m glad the game is coming to PC, and I’ll probably play through it again for the enhanced graphics and faster loading times.”
Mack Ashworth, senior editor: “I’ve been playing The Last of Us‘ multiplayer. Thanks to the game being featured on PlayStation Plus, the player versus player modes have been revived. There are a lot of noobs trying to learn the ropes, and I’m doing my bit in brutally teaching them a lesson.”
Michael Leri, features editor: “I recently wrapped up and reviewed both Concrete Genie and Indivisible. Concrete Genie won’t end up on my list at the end of the year, but it was a serene experience that I enjoyed. Indivisible had higher highs but had frustratingly stunted RPG mechanics and should have had — and brace for this — more of an anime art style. Yes, I am just as surprised as you that I said that. Regardless, it had a wholesome story that was thoroughly entertaining. Now excuse me while I play more Mortal Kombat 11 on my Switch.”
- 146 Sex Offenders Live In Meriden As Of October 2019
- Regularly Playing: September 2019 Edition
- 2018 has been a pleasant surprise for Rays. Now, about getting to October 2019.
- Nissan Prices 2019 Kicks and Rogue Sport
- PlayStation State Of Play: Watch The Stream
- PS4 State Of Play Livestream Is Today
- Fortnite Downtime: Epic Games confirms what’s happening to Fortnitemares on October 29
- The Best ARPG 2019 Titles To Play Right Now
- Here’s What You Can Expect From Neverwinter 2019 Uprising Update
- SWTOR Delays Onslaught Expansion Launch To October 22nd