The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site. You never know what you’re going to get with Nintendo on Black Friday. Unlike the PS4 and Xbox One, super great Switch deals aren’t guaranteed, even when it comes to games. But based on the Black Friday ads that have released so far from Best Buy and Target, Black Friday 2019 will buck that trend. A wide selection of great Nintendo Switch games will be on sale, including excellent first-party exclusives for some truly awesome prices.Where to find the best Nintendo Switch game dealsThis year, retailers like Amazon, Target, Best Buy, GameStop, and Walmart will have some of the most popular Switch games for 33% off, dropping the price on games like Mario Tennis Aces, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Super Mario Odyssey from $60 to $40. The exception here is Target, which will have those three games for $30 each in a limited-time doorbuster deal on Thanksgiving before the price returns to $40 for the rest of the weekend.Those five major retailers will likely account for the vast majority… Read full this story
- Gaming Corner: ‘Super Mario Maker 2’
- New Info for ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Coming Wednesday
- Nintendo Switch Coming to China Via Tencent, But Will It Sell in a Console-Hostile Market?
- Watch the ‘Super Mario Maker 2’ Nintendo Direct Here
- A new, smaller, less expensive Nintendo Switch will reportedly arrive this fall
- Nintendo Switch Software Attach Rate Higher Than the Wii’s
- ‘Picross S3’ Coming to Nintendo Switch on April 25
- Savvy Crypto Hacker Runs Bitcoin Core on Nintendo Switch
- Cheaper Version of Nintendo Switch Coming This Fall (Report)
- Escalating US-China trade rift risks causing ‘bad’ Black Friday
Black Friday's Best Nintendo Switch Game Deals: Super Mario Odyssey, Breath Of The Wild, And More have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.