Update: Bleeding Edge now has a Steam page–which also advertises the game will release on the digital storefront the same day it releases on Xbox One. A new trailer for the game was also released, which you can below. Our original story follows.
Bleeding Edge, the upcoming team-based brawler from Hellblade developer Ninja Theory, will be released on March 24, 2020. At least that’s the case according to a Microsoft Store page that mistakenly went live a bit too early today, showing the date before it was announced.
The page has since been taken down, but True Achievements managed to spot it and grab all of the relevant details. Prior to the game’s release on March 24, the store page notes that there will be two closed betas for Xbox Game Pass members and those who pre-order. The first beta kicks off on February 14, with another following on March 13.
Credit to Eurogamer for the screengrab.
Those who do pre-order or play Bleeding Edge on Xbox Game Pass before March 31 will also gain access to the Punk Pack, which contains three fighter skins for character’s Nidhoggr, Buttercup, and Zero Cool. The pack also includes a “Make Your Mark” in-game sticker pack, three bonus taunts, and Rioter’s Hoverboard.
Bleeding Edge was originally revealed during Microsoft’s E3 2019 press conference earlier this year. The online mechanically-enhanced brawler is an obvious departure from Ninja Theory’s previous work, which includes single-player action games like DmC: Devil May Cry and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
X019 kicks off later today, so Bleeding Edge is likely to appear at the show with an official release date announcement. Keep your eyes peeled on GameSpot for all of the news from Microsoft’s show.
- Octopath Traveler Gets Two New Character Reveals and Release Date
- Ninja Theory Makes Lovely Console Games. They Also Made This.
- Top 5: What Are The Best New Games Launching In August 2018?
- Square Enix E3 2019: Final Fantasy 7 Remake Gets New Trailer, Release Date
- Marvel's Avengers Game, Release Date, Beta Revealed At Square Enix's E3 2019 Conference
- E3 2019: Watch Dogs Legion First Gameplay And Release Date Revealed
- Death Stranding release date: When is Death Stranding coming to PC after PS4?
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Trailers, release date, gameplay, bonus content and more
- 2019 Mazda CX-3 Redesign, Release Date
- Germany Outlaws Pre-Orders With Vague Release Dates