By Kofi Outlaw – November 19, 2019 01:54 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Daniel Craig is done playing James Bond. It’s something the 007 movie franchise has iterated a couple of times since taking on the Bond role in the 2006 film Casino Royale, but it seems as though this time he’s serious. It took Daniel Craig quite a while to sign on for the upcoming Bond 25 milestone, No Time to Die, and has suffered a grave injury while trying to bring that film to the big screen. Given his age (51), and the grueling demand of the James Bond movie franchise, it’s no surprise that now Craig is clearly and loudly marking his exit. German site Express confirmed about Daniel Craig’s exit from James Bond during a recent interview with the actor. You can catch a translated snippet of that interview, below: #notimetodie https://t.co/kVLKlsskwH pic.twitter.com/1meZnk1HwE — Anton Volkov (@antovolk) November 19, 2019 This should be no surprise to anyone who has been following the James Bond franchise for the last few years. Daniel Craig came back to film Sam Mendes’ Skyfall sequel Spectre, and ended up injuring his knee badly enough that production was halted. Craig’s return… Read full this story
- Daniel Craig's Birthday: The James Bond Star's 15 Best Movies, Ranked from Worst to Best
- Poster for James Bond 25 'No Time To Die' revealed
- Poster for new James Bond movie revealed
- First look at poster for new James Bond film No Time To Die
- Daniel Craig, Jennifer Lopez and more to present at Oscars
- Shane Rimmer, James Bond and ‘Thunderbirds’ Actor, Dies at 89
- Tania Mallet, ‘Goldfinger’ Bond Girl, Dies at 77
- Chris Hemsworth would 'love' to play James Bond
- Ly Tong, ex-fighter pilot known as the ‘Vietnamese James Bond’, dies at 74
- Detroit Police Chief Craig says he's no 'Sambo'
Daniel Craig Confirms He's Finished With James Bond After No Time to Die have 306 words, post on comicbook.com at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.