Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 will last a little longer than expected. Developer Epic Games extended the current season far longer than previous ones but will have some special events in store for the holidays. Epic said in a blog post Wednesday that Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 will continue until early February. The second season for the popular battle royale game will likely begin right after, following some sort of season ending event as Epic has done before. In the meantime, the 14 Days of Fortnite will return featuring holiday-themed content. Fortnite Chapter 2 started Oct. 14 after its black hole event, where the game was shut down for 40 hours. It came back with a new map, vehicles and other content. Previous Fortnite seasons lasted 10 weeks along with an additional filler week that included the season-ending event. The current season is already in its seventh week, with hardly a hint of an upcoming event. It’s unclear whether this’ll be the new normal or if Epic decided to give its staff some time off for the holidays.
- Fortnite delays Season 3 in wake of Black Lives Matter protests
- Fortnite: How to get into the Catty Corner vault
- Microsoft shutting down Mixer after spending MILLIONS on Fortnite pro Ninja – will tell people to use Facebook Gaming
- New Fortnite cheat makes players IMPOSSIBLE to kill and totally invisible – but could get you banned
- Fortnite exits early access, slows development on Save the World
- Fortnite Party Royale time and how to join FREE virtual concert with Diplo and Miley Cyrus’ sister Noah tonight
- Get ready for new content: ‘Fortnite’ season 6 cleared for landing on September 27
- Fortnite: Save The World leaves early access, but isn't going free-to-play
- Carlos Sainz reveals Covid-19 health fears as Formula 1 season gets set to start
- Fortnite Season 3 Start Date: Delayed Yet Again
Fortnite Chapter 2 season 1 gets extension, season 2 likely starting in February have 289 words, post on www.cnet.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.