find the hidden letter! Where’s the letter? Anthony J Nash 20 Nov 2019 0 Source: Epic Games With a brand new season of Fortnite comes brand new challenges, and Chapter 2 has once again changed up the way players will be taking them on. For the recent Trick Shot set of missions, one of the challenges for this week will have you scouring one of the game’s new loading screens for a hidden letter, and making your way to it in the game. This one can be tough if you don’t know where to look, but thankfully we’ve found where to go so you don’t have to. Knowing the challenge First and foremost, this challenge won’t be live until Thursday, Nov. 21, at 9:30 a.m. EST. After that time, you’ll be able to jump in and tackle it, but just know that it won’t be live until the weekly missions go live in Fortnite. Secondly, you’ll only be able to do this challenge once you’ve completed eight of the Trick Shot missions, which is when you unlock the loading screen. This screen, which you can see above, shows 8-Ball and Scratch, two characters new to Fortnite Chapter 2, ready to… Read full this story
- Mac power user tips and hidden tricks
- Everything you need to know about Fortnite chapter 2, season 7
- ‘Fortnite’ Rubber Duck Locations: Where To Place Rubber Ducks In Retail Row, Pleasant Park And Believer Beach
- Fortnite UPDATE 3.18 patch notes, Season 7 Superman skin, new map, new weapons and MORE
- When 'Fortnite' Chapter 2 Season 7 Will Launch and What To Expect
- Fortnite now has an old-school toon Meowscles
- What Are Battle Stars in 'Fortnite' Season 7 and How Do You Earn Them?
- How to Use Apple iPhone's Hidden Timer Feature to Stop Music, Podcasts Automatically
- Fortnite Tips and Tricks for Beginners | Digital Trends
- How to Play Split-Screen in Fortnite | Digital Trends
Fortnite: How to find the hidden 'T' in Trick Shot Loading Screen have 306 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.