Kim Kardashian has weighed in on whether she relates to the public scrutiny experienced by Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. As a member of one of the most famous families in the world, the 39-year-old reality star said she ’empathises’ with the royal pair. Appearing on Australia’s The Sunday Project this weekend, Kim was asked if she felt sympathy for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. ‘I can definitely empathise’: Kim Kardashian told The Sunday Project this weekend that she relates to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry’s desire for ‘privacy’ and a ‘safe place’. Kim is pictured with husband Kanye West and two of their children Kim replied: ‘I think everyone has their own journey. I think their journey is extremely personal, with what [ Harry’s] mother experienced and how her life was so affected by the spotlight and by paparazzi. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I can’t just show every picture perfect moment of my life’:… Kim Kardashian reveals she now AGREES with Kanye West… ‘I’m not one of those people who complain’: Kim Kardashian… The Project’s Lisa Wilkinson awkwardly asks Kim Kardashian… Share this article Share ‘I don’t think anyone can really understand what that’s like except for them…. Read full this story
- Meghan Markle’s family ‘in talks to star in a reality show like the Kardashians’
- Has Meghan Markle been helping Princess Eugenie plan her wedding? Bride-to-be ‘visits Meg for help with wedding plans’
- The tender moment you missed between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle as she played netball in heels
- Meghan Markle was the ‘FOURTH girlfriend Prince Harry whisked away on an African safari’
- Who is Meghan Markle’s mother Doria Ragland, where does she come from and when is Meghan Markle going to visit her?
- Meghan Markle makes this wish on EVERY birthday – and it’s inspired by her mum Doria Ragland
- Shy Prince Harry is ‘intimidated’ by ‘power couple’ Doria Ragland and Meghan Markle, body language expert Judi James reveals
- Shy Prince Harry is ‘intimidated’ by ‘power couple’ Doria Ragland and Meghan Markle, body language expert reveals
- Meghan Markle's family in talks to make their own reality TV show
- Prince Harry: How Duke of Sussex is continuing the legacy of Princess Diana
'I can definitely empathise': Kim Kardashian says she relates to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's desire for 'privacy' and a 'safe place' have 370 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.