A new patch for the recently released video game Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order addresses a number of problems with the game from the extremely minor to the slightly larger and more frustrating. Perhaps the biggest change indicated in the patch notes, however, is that it should specifically solve an issue where “the game could become slow and loading times longer than expected.”
The patch, which you can read in full over on Reddit, is relatively brief, and marks the first PC patch for the Star Wars video game. While there are almost certainly other issues being worked on in the background, and should be represented in future patch notes, these are the ones that have been dealt with already. So, you know, if you don’t see the specific issue you’ve been experiencing, that doesn’t mean the developers aren’t aware of it.
We’ve just released a small patch for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order on PC. Consoles receive their patches later this week.
— Ben Walke (@BenWalke) November 18, 2019
As you can see above, the slow loading times isn’t the only issue being addressed by the patch. There’s also a specific texture problem, some input response problems, and certain settings saving improperly that should be resolved with the new patch. While it’s out on PC, a patch should also release for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 this week.
What do you think of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order so far? Have you been playing the game already? Let us know in the comments, or hit me up directly on Twitter at @rollinbishop to talk all things gaming!
Here’s how publisher EA describes the game over on its official website:
“Aided by a former Jedi Knight, a prickly pilot, and a fearless droid companion, you must escape the sinister machinations of the Imperial forces in this story driven adventure.”
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. You can check out all of our previous coverage of the latest and greatest Star Wars game right here.
- Watch the Nissan Rogue Evade AT-STs and AT-ACTs in New Star Wars–Inspired Ad
- Best gifts for Star Wars fans
- As a hard-core Star Wars fan, Disney's bold new direction fills me with joy
- Cavs’ Kendrick Perkins is hilariously clueless about Star Wars
- Manchester United close in on THREE world class signings but new stars will come at cost: Premier League transfer rumours
- Glentoran's three new stars will only get better, maintains McFall
- League Cup results: Five star Linfield through as two games go to extra-time
- Star Wars: 3 reasons to be stoked about new Age of Star Wars comics
- Star Wars: Episode IX cast announcements continue disappointing trend away from diversity
- Star Wars gives another glimpse of new Resistance characters