In almost exactly one month’s time, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker will arrive in theaters and bring an end to the 40-year Skywalker Saga. This movie has been many decades in the making, so it comes as no surprise that all of the details surrounding the film have been kept under wraps to this point. Those secrets will likely still exist right until the moment the film debuts in December, but fans are at least getting a small peek at what’s to come before that day arrives.
On Tuesday morning, a slew of new photos from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker were released on EW as a part of the outlet’s new cover story about the iconic saga. The three different covers of the new issue of EW highlight the three generations of the franchise. The photos inside, however, are much more interesting.
These images offer new looks at returning characters like Rey, Finn, Poe, Rose, and Kylo Ren, as well as new characters like Jannah. They also reveal the first look and identity of a brand new Star Wars villain, General Pryde, played by Richard E. Grant.
You can check out all of the new Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker photos below!
- New ‘Star Wars’ trailer on ‘Monday Night Football,’ online
- Miss the new ‘Star Wars’ trailer on MNF? We got it right here
- Panthers organize group trip to see new ‘Star Wars’ movie
- Brook Lopez breaks down the new Star Wars bobblehead (VIDEO)
- There’s a chance Brook Lopez didn’t like the new Star Wars movie
- PHOTO: Harbaugh takes in new Star Wars, misses Darth Vader
- Georges St-Pierre would like to play a villain in the new ‘Star Wars’ trilogy
- New ‘Star Wars’ trailer to play during ‘Monday Night Football’
- Gary Barnidge rents out theater for teammates, fans to see new ‘Star Wars’
- Durham Bulls hold ‘Star Wars Night’ with C-3PO theme