Monster Hunter World: Iceborne is getting another cross event which will see Leon, Clare, and Mr. X from Resident Evil 2 Remake make an appearance for a special Raccoon City collaboration event. Raccoon City is set to join Monster Hunting action with event quests available for console players on November 7 at 16:00 PT/ November 8 at 00:00 GMT/ 01:00 CET.The crossover event was initially revealed in a trailer back in October, showing Mr. X as the handler and a giant Tofu weapon pendant. Now we’ve gotten an official start date and time for this rather bizarre crossover, as well as more details on what content we can expect to see when Leon and co. pop in to say hi. Hunters who complete the event quest can get their hands on materials to craft Leon a+ and Claire a+ layered armor sets and three Raccoon City themed pendants to give your weapons some Resident Evil-esque flare. I mean, who doesn’t want to have an Umbrella logo keychain hanging off of their sword’s hilt? Additional rewards can also be gained for completing the event quest including two new gestures that will let your hunter shuffle like a zombie and even bite a… Read full this story
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Gets A New Story Trailer
- Everything we know about Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- PS4 Beta Test Dates Revealed For Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- How to play the Monster Hunter World: Iceborne beta
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne: Weapons and armor guide
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne:
- List of new weapons and armor in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- List of every new monster in Monster Hunter World: Iceborne
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne trailer reveals the 'Zinogre'
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne launches on Xbox One
Resident Evil 2 crossover event brings Mr. X to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne today have 292 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.