By Tyler Fischer – November 21, 2019 03:14 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Developer Squanch Games has announced that Trover Saves the Universe is coming to Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. More specifically, the developer has revealed the comedic adventure game is coming to the former on November 28 and the latter on December 3. As you may know, the game first launched on PlayStation 4 and PC earlier this year, and notably came with VR support. That said, with neither Xbox One or Nintendo Switch supporting VR, this functionality will obviously not be available in these versions of the game. For those that don’t know: Trover Saves the Universe is the latest creation from Justin Roiland, the co-creator of Rick and Morty. As you would expect, the game very much has the same sense of humor. So, if you’re a fan of the Rick and Morty series, this game is certainly worth at least checking out. Exciting news for @TroverGame https://t.co/TgP3oOMMoK — Squanch Games (@SquanchGames) November 21, 2019 The new versions of the game will notably come with the recently released free DLC “Important Cosmic Jobs,” which lets players explore Trover’s workplace to help co-workers and unlock original… Read full this story
- You'll have to pay to play Nintendo Switch games online — except for 'Fortnite' (NTDOY)
- Learning to game again with the Nintendo Switch
- The Nintendo Switch conquered the PlayStation 4, the Xbox One, and most of the rest of the video game industry in 2018
- 'More than 10' new games are debuting at The Game Awards this week, but it looks like a few have already leaked
- My new Nintendo Switch addiction is the $19 farming simulator that turned one guy into a millionaire
- 6 reasons why Nintendo Switch is the best console to buy right now
- The Nintendo Switch Is A Bold Bet On Mobile Technology
- Here's everything we know about 'Mortal Kombat 11,' the brutal but beautiful new game arriving in April
- You'll have to pay to play Nintendo Switch games online — except for 'Fortnite'
- 2017 was an incredible year for the Nintendo Switch — and the future looks even brighter
Rick and Morty Creator's New Game Announced for Nintendo Switch and Xbox One have 340 words, post on comicbook.com at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.