The PS4 has been out for over five years now, and with the PlayStation 5 slated to launch next holiday, along with a PS5 upgrade. This year is one of the best opportunities to get your hands on Sony’s eighth-generation gaming system for a great price. As you probably guessed, Black Friday and Cyber Monday will see a slew of steep discounts and hot offers on a range of different PS4-related products. Including popular PS4 titles, PS Plus subscriptions, and console accessories. Whether you’re shopping at Amazon, Best Buy, GameStop, Target, or Walmart, it won’t be hard to find many PS4 products at a discount. And if you’re shopping for someone who’s not a PS4 user there are plenty of Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and other great video game deals to find this holiday shopping season. Articles to help you choose the best PS4 console PS4 Pro review PS4 Slim review What to expect This year, we are expecting a ton of the most popular titles released this year to receive a decent price cut for the occasions. More specifically, some of the hottest multiplatform titles released this year are expected to get price cuts, possibly including Devil May Cry… Read full this story
- These LG gaming monitors haven't been this cheap since Black Friday
- All the best UK deals and offers for Black Friday
- When is Black Friday 2020?
- The best cell phone plan deals for July 2020: Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and more
- UK shoppers forecast to spend £10bn in Black Friday sales
- These are the best Samsung Galaxy Watch deals for July 2020
- Amazon launches Black Friday Deals Store with 52 days of discounts
- Top PS4 deal from Smyths includes GTA 5 and one other game for £250
- Best Nintendo Switch Deals July 2020: Nintendo Switch Consoles, Games, Accessories, And More
- The Best Xbox One Deals (July 2020): Great Sales On Consoles, Games, And More
The best Black Friday PS4 deals we’ve seen so far: Consoles, games, and bundles have 321 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.