Married At First Sight’s Martha Kalifatidis dressed to impressed at the ARIA Awards on Wednesday.
But soon after the award show, the reality TV starlet, 31, and her boyfriend Michael Brunelli, 28, were quick to leave festivities at The Star in Sydney.
Martha shared a clip of herself and Michael enjoying beverages before the show, which she captioned: ‘Mum n dad hit the town’.
But right after the awards show, the raven-haired stunner and her beau jumped into a car to take them to their next destination.
While Michael engaged in some friendly conversation with their driver, Martha turned to Michael and asked, ‘Babe are we too lit for the ARIAs?’
Primary school teacher Michael answered: ‘We are way too lit for the ARIAs. They were serving free wine.’
‘We are way too lit!’ MAFS’ Martha Kalifatidis and boyfriend Michael Brunelli were quick to leave The Star in Sydney after attending the ARIA awards on Wednesday
Party time: Right after the award show, the raven-haired stunner and her beau jumped into a car to take them to their next destination. Martha asked her man: ‘Babe are we too lit for the ARIAs?’ He answered: ‘We are way too lit for the ARIAs…’
Their driver can be heard asking why they didn’t stay out longer, to which Michael joked: ‘Well, we drank a couple of bottles full and now we’re going to get some more (wine).’
Earlier in the evening, Martha put on a colourful display in a multi-coloured figure-hugging dress on the red carpet for the music industry award show.
She styled her mid-length frock, which featured loose sleeves as well as a collar, with a pair of blue heels.
Shine bright! Martha put on a colourful display in a multi-coloured figure-hugging dress at the ARIA Awards while her boyfriend Michael looked stylish in a black buttoned shirt, a white T-shirt and a pair of trousers with sneakers
The brunette beauty completed her look with a neutral palette of makeup consisting of bronze eye shadow, false lashes and a glossy lip.
Meanwhile, Michael looked stylish in a black buttoned shirt, a white T-shirt and a pair of trousers, complete with a pair of striped sneakers.
The couple, who celebrated their one-year ‘wedding’ anniversary back in September, couldn’t take their eyes off one another on the red carpet.
Can’t take my eyes off you: The couple, who celebrated their one-year ‘wedding’ anniversary back in September, couldn’t take their eyes off one another on the red carpet
- MAFS' Martha Kalifatidis shocks fans with messy bedroom littered with tens of thousands of dollars' worth of designer clothes screwed up on the floor - as she plans to sell EVERYTHING
- 'They're not of interest to me': MAFS' Martha Kalifatidis reveals she doesn't speak to fellow 'villains' Jessika Power and Ines Basic
- 'We might get some nipple today!' MAFS' Martha Kalifatidis almost flashes her breasts while undergoing a skin needling procedure
- 'He's so hot and beautiful!' Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis reveals who she hopes to run into on the Logie Awards red carpet
- 'I couldn't care less about the Logies': Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis slams the prestigious award ceremony following claims it is her 'dream' to walk the red carpet
- 'Everyone chill, I've put some clothes on!' Martha Kalifatidis pokes fun at herself after posing TOPLESS during Greek getaway... as she slips into a hot pink minidress
- 'She's single!' Married At First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis jokes former co-star Mel Lucarelli 'still hasn't seen a penis' as her 10-year sex drought continues
- 'I never liked her': Ines Basic reveals the REAL reason behind her falling out with 'nasty' Martha Kalifatidis... and claims that their friendship was fake and 'made for TV' by MAFS producers
- 'She'd put her face on a bottle of poison to further her career!' MAFS feud explodes with Billy Vincent calling Martha Kalifatidis shameless as she joins an anti-bullying campaign
- Anna Faris says she's 'not ready' for a wedding... as she stays mum on engagement rumors while out with boyfriend Michael Barrett