Black Friday 2019 is over, but the sales aren’t. The floodgates at Green Man Gaming are still open, offering deals on a variety of games–including Borderlands 3, The Outer Worlds, and even Red Dead Redemption 2. As a part of its extended sale, the digital games retailer currently has well over 40 games up for sale right now, including Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and Mortal Kombat 11. It runs through Cyber Monday until December 3, so you’ve still got some time to take advantage.This sale features some recent releases, along with other games that have come out in the last few years. In addition to the games mentioned above, GMG’s sale also includes Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Grand Theft Auto V, Tropico 6, and Civilization VI.What’s special about GMG’s Black Friday sale is that certain purchases will also add in the Intel Starter Pack, allowing you to redeem an additional five free games from a select pool of titles. Some of these games include Resident Evil 7, Evil Within 2, Dishonored 2. The GMG sale also includes some great deals on gaming memberships and premium services. Any game purchased on Green Man Gaming can be redeemed… Read full this story
- When is Black Friday 2019 and where can I find the best deals?
- Green Man 2019: Everything you need to know
- Black Friday
- UK National Lottery Results for Friday, 22 June 2019, draw 2452
- Irish Lotto Results and Winning Numbers for Friday, 22 June 2019
- Western Mail letters: Friday, September 13, 2019
- Western Mail letters: Friday, August 2, 2019
- AD plant deal signals long-term viability for green gas
- England beat Wales 33-19 in World Cup warm-up game
- Fortnite world champion 'swatted' mid-game
Black Friday, Cyber Monday 2019 PC Deals: $36 For Sekiro, Outer Worlds For $40, At Green Man Gaming have 282 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 3, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.