By Nick Valdez – December 7, 2019 10:32 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Haikyuu’s fourth season will be making its debut in a little over a month from now, so fans have been waiting for a long time to see the next season of the series following the ten episode third season. And now that the official premiere of this new season is so close, we’re now beginning to see more of the new season in action. After debuting the first trailer for Haikyuu!! To The Top, the series has shared a few TV spots for the fourth season’s premiere January 10th next year. You can check out the 30 second spot in the video above. There is currently no word on an English language release for Haikyuu!! To The Top as of this writing, unfortunately. But the good news is that it’s been confirmed that the series will run for two cours with the second cour returning for a second batch of episodes in the Summer. The 15 second TV spot for Season 4 is below. Production I.G. will be producing the new season, and confirmed new additions to the cast include Kazuyuki Okitsu as Suguru Daisho, Natsuki… Read full this story
- Radio and TV Spot Production - Ads That Get The Job Done
- Custom Radio and TV Spot Production - Custom Radio and TV Spots That Sizzle!
- Bring on the New TV Dramas
- Radio and TV Spot Production - Radio and TV Advertising
- Advertising the Brand - Radio and TV Spots - Production Matters
- Custom Radio and TV Spots - Ads That Sell
- Plasma vs LCD - What To Look For In Your New TV
- Al Gore and His Brilliant New TV Show Debuts
- The Plasma Set Television- How it Works and Why It's a Good Reason to Buy a New TV
- CRT vs LCD - Do You Really Need A New TV?
Haikyuu Season 4 Shares New TV Spots have 316 words, post on comicbook.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.