Joe Biden is promising investors that he will flood the white-collar labor market with a huge inflow of cheap foreign graduates, but he is offering only paperwork protections to the millions of U.S. graduates who will lose jobs, salaries, and careers.“Biden will work with Congress to first reform temporary visas to establish a wage-based allocation process and establish enforcement mechanisms to ensure they are aligned with the labor market and not used to undermine wages,” said Biden’s plan for legal immigration. “Then, Biden will support expanding the number of high-skilled visas and eliminating the limits on employment-based visas by country, which create unacceptably long backlogs,” the plan says. Biden’s zig-zag immigration manifesto suggests that he is trying to win support from the wealthy investors who gain from more college graduate immigrants yet also trying to win back the swing-voting college graduates who sided with Donald Trump in 2016. Many college graduates sided with Trump in 2016 when he promised to curb the low-wage H-1B visa worker program. That H-1B program keeps roughly 750,000 foreign graduates in Americans’ jobs, alongside at least another 500,000 foreign graduates working under several other types of white-collar visa workers. Trump has done little to follow through… Read full this story
- The Story of the Delaware Riot That Shaped Joe Biden’s Understanding of Racial Injustice
- Donald Trump will call Joe Biden 'extreme' and claim he is 'undoing 47 years of Biden's damage' while hammering Democratic rival in RNC speech to crowd of 1,500 at the White House
- 'You won't be safe in Joe Biden's America!' Mike Pence accuses Democratic candidate of failing to stand by 'the thin blue line' and planning to deliver socialism as he delivers RNC speech at Fort McHenry and says Donald Trump will bring 'law and order'
- Joe Biden’s Immigration Plan to Accelerate Chain Migration Inflow
- US election 2020- Donald Trump vs Joe Biden: A look at Republican and Democratic parties’ vision for America
- 'Do I look like a radical socialist with a soft spot for rioters? Really?' Joe Biden says 'rioting is not protesting' as he Donald Trump for linking him to violence and accuses president of 'poisoning our very democracy' in Pittsburgh speech
- Donald Trump and Joe Biden have contrasted visions in world affairs
- Vintage Trump: President’s Speech Delivers Comprehensive Case for Reelection, Brutally Attacks Joe Biden
- Joe Biden will be destroyer of American greatness: Donald Trump
- Joe Biden is strongest advocate for U.S.-India ties: Former U.S. Ambassador to India Richard Verma
Joe Biden Promises Flood of Foreign Graduates for Investors, Paperwork Protections for Americans have 411 words, post on www.breitbart.com at December 17, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.