MoneyGram International, Inc., a global provider of innovative money transfer services, has expanded its debit card deposit service internationally which it launched in collaboration with Visa through Visa’s real-time push payments platform, Visa Direct. This service is now available to Spain and the Philippines. As a result of the launch, MoneyGram is the first company in the industry to enable cross-border transfers from the United States using Visa Direct. The company expects to launch the service to additional countries in the coming months.”This is an exciting time for us as our business transformation continues to move at a rapid pace as we seek to accelerate digital growth and deliver a streamlined customer experience,” said Alex Holmes, MoneyGram Chairman and CEO. “Cross-border digital growth is a key strategic priority, and we will continue to lead the industry with innovative products and services.”With Visa Direct, which enables payments to over a billion cards worldwide, customers have the ability to send money in real time. MoneyGram customers can use the app or the MoneyGram website to send funds to other recipients’ eligible Visa-branded debit cards.Close “We are committed to supporting the best possible cross-border money transfer experience for consumers and businesses around the… Read full this story
- Biden Plans to Give Taxpayer-Funded 'Legal Services' to Illegal Aliens
- 2021 IPO Recap
- Joe Biden Invites More Foreign Workers to Take Americans' White-Collar Careers
- Fed Releases Discussion Paper on US Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
- Will Turkey Seek Chinese Or Korean Fighters If F-16 Request Is Denied?
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JANUARY 21
- Bitcoin faces Russian ban as crypto mining fuels energy crisis
- UK must do more to support Ukraine - Commons Defence Chair
- Russia-Ukraine tensions: UK warns of plot to install pro-Moscow ally
- As Biden struggles, Harris touts California wildfire aid
MoneyGram expands cross border P2P service with Visa Direct have 292 words, post on www.moneycontrol.com at December 5, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.