By Adam Barnhardt – December 7, 2019 11:22 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Playmobil: The Movie was expected by many to perform very poorly at the box office this weekend. What wasn’t expected, necessarily, was just how poorly it’d perform. The earliest reports suggest the animated movie will likely gross somewhere in the neighborhood of $702,000. If you’re keeping tracking of records at home, that would be the lowest a movie showing in over 2,000 theaters has ever made in its opening weekend. In comparison, Avengers: Endgame made about $16.67 million per hour throughout its 72-hour opening weekend. This weekend, the only other wide release opening is The Aeronauts. Otherwise, Knives Out is in its second week, while 21 Bridges, A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood, and Frozen II are each in their third week. Plus Doctor Sleep, Midway, Charlie’s Angels, and Ford v Ferrari are still getting some screen space after being early November releases. The synopsis for the movie can be found below. “Playmobil: The Movie takes audiences on an epic comedy adventure through a sprawling imaginative universe in the first-ever feature film inspired by the beloved, award-winning Playmobil® role-play toys. Packed with humour and excitement the… Read full this story
- 10 movies that ruled Vietnamese box office in 2019
- James Bond Film 'Spectre' Sets New British Box Office Record
- Box Office: Rajinikanth's Petta Remains The Topper In Chennai; Vijay's Bigil Fails To Beat Record!
- The Rise of Skywalker Box Office Is Holding Stronger Than The Last Jedi
- Disney Finishes 2019 with Record-Smashing $13.2B Box Office
- Mamangam Box Office Collections Update: Crosses More Milestones!
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 2 Gets 4th Straight Box Office Win
- Taylor Sheridan’s ‘Wind River’ Opens Robust; ‘Step’ OK – Specialty Box Office
- Kingsman 2 Beats IT at the Box Office with $39M
- Will Star Wars: The Force Awakens Shatter Every Box Office Record?
Playmobil: The Movie May Set Record for Lowest Box Office for Film Opening in Over 2K Theaters have 306 words, post on comicbook.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.