By Tanner Dedmon – December 7, 2019 10:44 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Ubisoft briefly entertained the idea of disabling the All Chat feature in Rainbow Six Siege in efforts to reduce in-game toxicity, but it’s now reversed that decision following feedback from players. The reasoning behind the removal of the feature was that Ubisoft saw many instances of abusive communications came from All Chat, though players were vocal about wanting the feature to stick around and suggested alternative options. One of those options is one that Ubisoft will now be working on after the company said that it’ll be looking into implementing a toggle option for having All Chat on or off. The plans to remove All Chat were first detailed through the patch notes for the test server which were shared on the Rainbow Six Siege subreddit. Ubisoft gave an explanation for the line that said “Removal of All Chat from all game modes” and said the removal was part of its continued efforts to cut down on toxicity. “As part of our continuous efforts against in-game toxicity, we will be removing the cross-chat feature in live games,” Ubisoft said. “Our data consistently shows that a very… Read full this story
- Comedian with cerebral palsy who landed her dream role on General Hospital urges Hollywood to hire more actors with disabilities instead of using A-list stars who are 'magically healed on the red carpet'
- What kind of country have we become? Try asking a disabled person
- University of California Leaders Call for End to SAT, ACT Admission Tests
- India and Bangladesh venture into uncharted territory with day/night Tests
- New Rainbow Six Siege Update Heads to Test Servers, Here's What's New
- New Rainbow Six Siege Event Is a Crossover With Netflix's Money Heist
- How austerity is forcing disabled women into sex work
- 'An £11 test could have saved our babies': Grieving mothers urge the Government to screen pregnant women for little-known bacteria that kills one newborn a WEEK
- ‘I could be taken from my home': why disabled people once again fear being 'warehoused'
- Rainbow Rowell on her love of
Rainbow Six Siege Tests Removal of All Chat, Will Add Option to Disable It Instead have 351 words, post on comicbook.com at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.