Where to find Cyber Monday deals
Amazon – All the things Walmart – Games, Movies, Budget Laptops B&H – Monitors, Laptops, and PCs Best Buy – PCs, Laptops, and Accessories Target – Games, Accessories, and Laptops Staples – Gaming Chairs Lenovo – Discounts on Legion Laptops and PCs Gamestop – Games and Toys Razer – Laptops and Gaming Accessories Newegg – Components and Hardware Microsoft – PCs, Laptops, and Games Dell – Alienware PCs and Laptops NZXT – 10% off all builds
This 49-inch Samsung curved gaming monitor is down to $799.99, its cheapest price yet. It’s been $899.99 for most of the year, so you’re saving $100 on this Cyber Monday monitor deal.
Curved gaming monitors are pretty indulgent, so if you’re going to surround your head with the Skellige Isles why not go the extra mile and do so with a 49-inch monitor? Sure, you could stick two regular monitors side by side but then you’d have to put up with a gap in Big Geralt’s gorgeous visage as he smiles down on you. You wouldn’t do that to Geralt, would you?
Samsung’s CHG90 has FreeSync 2 HDR support and a fast 144Hz refresh rate, QLED technology, and an adjustable stand. If its 3840×1080 resolution isn’t enough for you, the Samsung CRG90 has a resolution of 5120×1440, and is also on sale. This is actually even wider than the standard ultrawide monitor.
Just keep in mind, if you go with the frankly ridiculous CRG90, that most games aren’t exactly built for it. The 21:9 aspect ratio still has limited support, so 32:9 is, understandably, not high on the priority list. But just think of the extremely wide spreadsheets you’ll be able to make.
Samsung 49″ CHG90 144Hz curved gaming monitor | $799.99 (Save $100)If you’re going for a curved gaming monitor, why not have the equivalent of two 1920×1080 monitors next to each other?View Deal
Samsung 49″ CRG90 120Hz curved gaming monitor | $1,049.99 (Save $250)If the regular amount of extravagance isn’t enough extravagance for you, here’s the next generation with an even higher resolution and a pricetag to match.View Deal
Cyber Monday gaming monitor deals
If you’d like something in a different size or configuration we’ve got plenty more to choose from in our collection of Cyber Monday monitor deals, which we’ll be updating as we go.
- HP Omen X 25 240Hz Gaming Display was $549.99, now $449.99 at Best Buy
- Asus ROG Swift 4K 144Hz was $1,499.99, now only $1,099.99 at Micro Center
- Asus ROG Swift 27″ 1440p 165Hz was $649.99, now $479.99 at Micro Center
- Samsung 32-inch curved monitor was $249 now 149 at Walmart
- Samsung 1440p 144Hz was $299.99, now $259.99 at newegg.
Cyber Monday deals
We’re collecting all the best deals from across the web for PC gaming, from the latest graphics cards to the most comfortable gaming chairs, and everything in-between. Stay tuned to PC Gamer all through Cyber Monday for up to the minute savings.
- 'Call of Duty' mobile game breaks records with 100 million downloads in first week
- Rod Stewart set to rock huge summer show at Sheffield United’s Bramall Lane stadium
- Wayne Rooney and Callum Wilson named in England squad for games against the United States and Croatia
- Sneak peek inside HUGE board game cafe opening in Leicester
- Sneak a peek inside HUGE board games cafe opening soon
- Why the next ‘block’ of games gives Leeds United chance to build some form
- Steyning Town boss praises side for another win as they prepare for 'exciting game' with Bexhill United
- Is Samsung Galaxy Note 9 the Best Phone to Play Fortnite Mobile? We Find Out
- ‘Forgotten’ men McMullan and Edjenguele are making their mark under new Dundee United boss
- Marcus Rashford scores late winner as United show signs of life