If you want to play games without being stuck at your desk, the price of this MSI gaming laptop from Walmart has been dramatically slashed for Cyber Monday. We already saw a saving on this laptop on Black Friday, from $900 to $700, but now Walmart has taken another $100 off the cost, letting you enjoy mobile gaming for just $600. That’s a massive reduction on a great piece of kit.MSI GL65 gaming laptop | 15.6” | Intel Core i5-9300H | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 | $599 at Walmart | Was $899A powerful, lightweight MSI gaming laptop at a knockdown price. This is perfect for high-end gaming on the go.View DealWhere to find Cyber Monday dealsAmazon – All the thingsWalmart – Games, Movies, Budget LaptopsB&H – Monitors, Laptops, and PCsBest Buy – PCs, Laptops, and AccessoriesTarget – Games, Accessories, and LaptopsStaples – Gaming ChairsLenovo – Discounts on Legion Laptops and PCsGamestop – Games and ToysRazer – Laptops and Gaming AccessoriesNewegg – Components and Hardware Microsoft – PCs, Laptops, and GamesDell – Alienware PCs and LaptopsNZXT – 10% off all productsThe MSI GL63 gaming laptop comes equipped with Intel’s latest 9th Generation Core i5 processor and a GTX 1650 GPU. Not a… Read full this story
- Feeling sad about the end of the Games? Eric Idle leads 80,000 crowd in rendition of Always Look on the Bright Side of Life
- The best games on Xbox Game Pass
- Microsoft Is Having A Huge Xbox One Games Sale For Lunar New Year
- Lakers Fall To Blazers In Somber, Emotional First Game Back Since Kobe’s Death
- Xbox One Games With Gold: Get 3 Free Games For January 2020 Right Now
- Xbox Games with Gold Full List: Which Games Are Free This Month?
- Super Bowl 2020 Appetizers and Snacks: Six Big Game Recipes
- Ex-Louisiana prison warden Nate Cain and his ex-wife get prison time for ripoff scheme
- Watch Steph Curry Destroy a Kid in One-on-One Game
- Telltale Games is back from the grave – but don't expect more Walking Dead
This Cyber Monday laptop deal gets you an MSI gaming laptop with a GTX 1650 and i5 for under $600 have 316 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.