California billionaire Tom Steyer accused President Donald Trump of explicitly opposing immigration by non-white populations, and of breaking the “laws of humanity.” Steyer, one of seven Democratic presidential candidates who appeared on the December debate stage, accused the president Thursday of overt racism when asked about the topic of immigration. He also said, without evidence, that Trump was scaring white people into believing they would lose control of their country if they become a minority.“I think it’s important to note that this president is not against immigration. He’s against immigration by non-white people. This is his attempt to divide us on race. That’s what he’s been doing since the very first day he started running for president,” Steyer said emphatically. “He’s been vilifying non-white people.” (RELATED: Tom Steyer Reminds Everyone That He Started Calls For Impeachment Two Years Ago) “He’s been trying to inflame his base and scare them that if, in fact, white people lose control of this country that they’re going to lose control of their lives,” he continued. Tom Steyer speaks to the media after the Democratic Presidential Debate at Tyler Perry Studios November 20, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images) “And as somebody who lives in a majority-minority state, which is California, what he’s doing… Read full this story
- Joe Biden's slide and the Trump impeachment saga loom over the fourth Democratic debate
- Why Trump Can't Lose
- ‘This Creates Fear’: Trump Rally Turns Spotlight on Minnesota’s Somali Community
- The Souls of White Folk
- Cardi B, Chance the Rapper Think Trump will Win Re-Election: ‘He’s Got the Biggest Base’
- Ohio is used to picking the president. Will they this time?
- The insanity of Trump's surrender in Syria as Russia gleefully moves in with Assad's forces to defend the Kurds
- 'Dumpster fire at Biden HQ!' Donald Trump Jr. slaps at Hunter Biden who dubbed him 'Prince Humperdinck' in nod to movie buffoon as president's son says former VP's family 'got rich by leeching off American taxpayers'
- No Exit - Our Obsession With Locking Up Immigrants
- The Phillips Curve's Debate - White Hat or Black Hat from Two Perspectives
Tom Steyer Says President Trump Only Opposes Immigration By ‘Non-White People’ have 358 words, post on dailycaller.com at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.