Synopsis Global growth seems to be showing signs of returning, says Sameer Narayan. Related 'Fiscal policy must do heavy lifting to ensure that capex cycle starts' FM's announcements extremely positive for infrastructure: Jayant D Mhaiskar, MEP Infra Next 6 months, high quality, high valuation stocks may continue to outperform broader market: Siddhartha Khemka Independent market expert Sameer Narayan says if he has to go back and reconstruct the same Nifty, which it was five years back, it might not yield a 12-13 per cent returns for Calendar 2019. “But if you look at the new index entrants, that’s where money has definitely been made and that trend would probably continue," he said. Excerpts from an interview with ETNOW What are you heading into the New Year with? People are quite optimistic about 2020 and the fact that global growth seems to be showing signs of returning. This should really enthuse us because over the last three-four years, unfortunately, our export growth has plateaued. In case the global demand picks up, there is a large implication that you will probably see the earnings recovery that we have been waiting for and if that comes through, then I think the market does… Read full this story
- Can movies bring India and Pakistan closer together?
- Who is Amrtia Acharia? Good Karma Hospital actress who plays Dr Ruby Walker and Irri in Game of Thrones
- AP News in Brief 09-19-19
- On the Record: Stacy Brown-Philpot, TaskRabbit
- The Global 3000 Forum
- We review the top 10 4×4 cars
- Suzuki deal highlights Volkswagen's ambitious strategy
- POLITICO Playbook: Democrats’ impeachment pickle
- We review the Volkswagen Golf Mk7 from price to economy and all its features
- Biden’s Birmingham speech
Auto no longer best play on India's consumption story: Sameer Narayan have 276 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at January 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.