Individuals and organizations throughout the country annually join hands to give poor people a warm Tet. Zero-VND charity market offers goods for free to low-income people in Ha Tinh Province. Jackets are given to poor children in Vietnam-Laos border area Making Banh Chung (square sticky rice cake) for flood victims in Thanh Hoa Province Poor people in Thanh Hoa Province’s Hoai Nhon District receive Tet gifts. The Labor unions of Thu Duc District, and industrial and processing zones in HCMC present Tet gifts to workers who can not return home on Tet. Youth Union members of the Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper give elders the traditional Tet greetings. By staff writers – Translated by Kim Khanh Tags: warm Tet poor people
- The poor, who most need insurance, are least likely to have it
- Global warming is threatening the future of fish and chips
- South East hit by flooding before warm weather moves in
- Global warming threat to fish and chips, scientists claim
- Global warming could batter supplies of fish and chips
- End of fish n chips? Scientists reveal global warming fears
- Antarctica: a trip to the heart of global warming
- Teenager goes blind due to poor diet
- Climate fight must 'bring science to those in power'
- Wales Weather: Warm spells of sunshine!
Bringing warm Tet to the poor have 203 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.