Superman’s Pal Jimmy Olsen was one of our best comics of 2019 honorees–and for good reason. It’s the perfect blend of hilarious, over-the-top slapstick humor and slice-of-life commentary that makes DC’s favorite Daily Planet photographer so lovable (and at times, uncomfortably relatable). 2019 may be over and done with, but that doesn’t mean Jimmy’s story is over. In fact, issue 7 is just around the corner.In this issue, we dig into the many layers and incarnations of Jimmy’s bizarre publication history and start to peel them back to see if there’s a “real” Jimmy Olsen at the center of it all. Unsurprisingly for someone like him, the answer to that question might be a little more complicated than you’d think.Take a look at the first pages of the issue below.Some Jimmy Olsen fun facts for added context: those weird, wonderful, sort-of-kind-of grotesque versions of him appearing on the couch? They’re all real. Over the years, and especially in the Silver Age (a period of comics encompassing roughly the early ’50s to the mid ’60s), Jimmy Olsen stories were catalysts for some of the most bonkers DC stories around. His solo title even provided the launching point for the soon-to-be-live-action Jack… Read full this story
- Ben Carson's schedule shows trips to Florida mansion, 1 senior team meeting per week
- ABA Board of Governors moves 2021 midyear meeting to Chicago
- Putin out-prepared Trump in meeting, Tillerson told House panel
- Sunderland City Council meeting suspended after councillor falls ill
- Trump meets with families affected by Texas shooting, mother calls him 'toddler'
- A Comprehensive List Of Everything Don Jr. Doesn't Know About That Infamous Meeting
- Trump to meet lawmakers as shutdown enters 25th day
- DC Circuit Finds Buyers in Transactions Under Exon-Florio Review Are Entitled to Due Process Protections
- U.N. Chief Moots Solution to Amazon Fires: Let’s Have a Meeting
- DC Circuit’s Proxy Access Decision to Stand, but SEC to Allow “Private Ordering” of Proxy Access
DC: Jimmy Olsen Meets Jimmy Olsen Meets Jimmy Olsen In This Preview Of Superman's Pal #7 have 336 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.