Destiny 2‘s has just added something big: a secret quest that requires traversing the Corridors of Time to solve a giant puzzle. The Destiny 2 community has united to try to plum the secrets of the Corridors of Time, but you don’t have to wait until everything is solved to get some rewards. Right now, you can earn a special Saint-14-themed emblem, if you know how to get it. Like the rest of the puzzle, it requires you to take a careful path through the Corridors. You can see what’s been solved of the puzzle in our Corridors of Time guide, but here’s how to get the emblem right now, called the Savior of the Past emblem.
When you enter the Corridors, you’ll find yourself in a big room filled with doorways, each bearing a different symbol. In order to unlock the emblem, you have to enter the doors in a particular sequence. The symbols include ones that look like a clover; a snake; two interlocking hexagons; a diamond with three plants inside it; and a plus sign. While the rooms in between each contain Vex who will attack you, you can avoid fighting them by running past them.
If you mess up the sequence, just backtrack through the last door you entered. You’ll return to the first room of the Corridors of Time, where you can interact with a signpost the left of the door that lets you rest your travels through the Corridors and try again.
Savior of the Past Emblem Pathway Code
When you reach the end of the sequence, you’ll enter a room called the Timelost Vault. Approach the center of the room until you’re prompted to interact with an object labeled “???”. Activating it will unlock the emblem. You can leave by approaching the grave in the center of the room, which will teleport you back to the start of the maze.
The Corridors of Time puzzle also includes a series of lore entries, which you can unlock by reaching the Timelost Vault through a number of specific pathways. Check out our Corridors of Time guide for all the codes, and all the information the Destiny 2 community has uncovered about the puzzle so far.
- Diagnosis: A New Series From The New York Times and Netflix
- How a Web marketer sneaked her pseudonym into U.S. News, New York Times
- New York Times shines spotlight on Buffalo's Las Puertas, Chef Gonzalez
- CCHR Promotes New York Times Expose on Antidepressant Scandal: Antidepressants are Addictive
- Trump lashes out at New York Times over Michael Cohen coverage
- Trump lashes out at New York Times over Michael Cohen coverage, vows his attorney won’t ‘flip’
- The Morning Download: New York Times CIO Lived Shift from Mainframes to Serverless Computing
- New York Times editor’s ‘mistakes’ involved several women
- New York Times Names First Woman CIO as Tech Drives Massive Changes
- The New York Times is bringing its Cities for Tomorrow conference to New Orleans