Dishonored has not had a new video game since Dishonored: Death of the Outsider in 2017, but tabletop fans will soon have another way to delve into the rich world of the series. Modiphius Entertainment has announced a Dishonored tabletop RPG is currently in the works, and will release in summer 2020.We’re incredibly excited to announce that we’re designing the #Dishonored 2d20 #rpg game based on the BAFTA award-winning video game series by @ArkaneStudios and in partnership with @Bethesda. You can find out more and sign up for news here – https://t.co/bsexnaffT7 pic.twitter.com/ilTdO2UDlk — Modiphius (@Modiphius) January 22, 2020The game will use a streamlined version of the 2d20 system that the company designed for its Star Trek Adventures and Conan games, and is being designed in collaboration with Dishonored director Harvey Smith. The game has brought on a “diverse selection of writers and artists,” many of whom were involved in the creation of the games too. It will involve exploring the Empire of the Isle.The rules system will be developed by Nathan Dowdell (Conan: Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of) and is aiming to be fast-paced, with a new “Momentum System” being designed to incorporate the series’ Chaos mechanics and… Read full this story
- Monster Hunter Generations review: Give this 3DS RPG classic time and you’ll be rewarded with hours of fun
- Miami Dolphins coach Chris Foerster resigns after video leaked of him snorting mystery white powder off tabletop
- Nintendo at E3 2017 reveal brand new Pokemon RPG and Metroid Pride 4 coming out on the Switch
- Genre Mashup Remnant: From the Ashes Gets the Recipe Right
- Final Fantasy 15 review and where to get the best deals from Amazon, Argos, Zavvi and more
- Get your grill on at new Korean barbecue spot Chosun Hwaro
- Men and women have revealed the sex position most likely to get them off… and the answer might surprise you
- Editorial: Olympians Smith, Carlos (finally) get their just due
- Board Games Market
- Nintendo E3 conference: Rocket League coming to Switch in late 2017 complete with cross-platform play… but not to PS4?
Dishonored Is Getting A Tabletop RPG have 352 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.