An official Dungeons & Dragons D20 lamp is on the way that will be an outstanding centerpiece for your tabletop adventures. It’s so new that the official details havent been revealed, but the image above should give you a pretty good idea about the scale of the lamp and the various color settings. We’re also guessing that rolling with this gigantic D20 isn’t recommended – but we know you’ll want to try it anyway.
The Dungeons & Dragons D20 lamp is available to pre-order right here for $40.99 with free shipping slated for March. Quantities appear to be limited, so jump on it while you can. The lamp is part of a wave of new D&D products to hit Merchoid that includes this fantastic D12 mug and this equally fantastic heat change mug. You can shop their entire collection of D&D merch right here.
On a related note, Wizards of the Coast officially announced a Dungeons & Dragons campaign setting book created in partnership with Critical Role earlier this week. It’s entitled Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount, and it promises “mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.”
Pre-orders are live here on Amazon for $29.97 (40% off) with a ship date slated for March 17th. Note that you won’t be charged until the book ships, and you’ll automatically get the biggest discount that occurs between the time that you pre-order and the release date. Odds are this discount will be the max offered, and it won’t last long. Lock it down now. The official description reads:
“A war brews on a continent that has withstood more than its fair share of conflict. The Dwendalian Empire and the Kryn Dynasty are carving up the lands around them, and only the greatest heroes would dare stand between them. Somewhere in the far corners of this war-torn landscape are secrets that could end this conflict and usher in a new age of peace—or burn the world to a cinder.”
“Create a band of heroes and embark on a journey across the continent of Wildemount, the setting for Campaign 2 of the hit Dungeons & Dragons series Critical Role. Within this book, you’ll find new character options, a heroic chronicle to help you craft your character’s backstory, four different starting adventures, and everything a Dungeon Master needs to breathe life into a Wildemount-based D&D campaign…”
- Delve through the first Dungeons & Dragons book to let players experience the game as played within the world of Critical Role, the world’s most popular livestreaming D&D show.
- Uncover a trove of options usable in any D&D game, featuring subclasses, spells, magic items, monsters, and more, rooted in the adventures of Exandria—such as Vestiges of Divergence and the possibility manipulating magic of Dunamancy.
- Start a Dungeons & Dragons campaign in any of Wildemount’s regions using a variety of introductory adventures, dozens of regional plot seeds, and the heroic chronicle system—a way to create character backstories rooted in Wildemount.
- Explore every corner of Wildemount and discover mysteries revealed for the first time by Critical Role Dungeon Master, Matthew Mercer.
Note: This is not a sponsored post, but if you purchase one of the awesome products featured here, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
- Dungeons & Dragons Art Is Finally Getting the Respect It Deserves
- Shell Scripting: Dungeons, Dragons and Dice
- Everyone Should Celebrate Their Love for Dungeons & Dragons
- Dungeons & Dragons Finally Gives Up On Steampunk, Doubles Down on High Fantasy
- New Dungeons & Dragons Film Announced! Let’s Pretend That Other D&D Movie Never Happened.
- 20 Weird Plush Dungeons & Dragons Monsters Made From Scrap Fabric
- Using Multiple Colors at Once Broadens Bandwidth
- iPhone Xc SIM tray leak confirms multiple colors, dual SIM support
- Does HP Spectre Folio 13 leather come in multiple colors?
- H.K. lights path for Asia IPTV adoption