Fallout 76 is due to release its substantial Wastelanders expansion, which adds NPCs and more quests, in early 2020. The beleaguered multiplayer game will likely look a bit more like Fallout 4 after this update; if you’re a PC player who wants to get an early look and see if Wastelanders is going to improve the experience, you can register your interest to check it out early.You can now register for the Fallout 76 Wastlanders Public Test Server, if you own the game on PC. Some folks will be invited into the PTS to test the update, but only if they register interest by 6pm ET on January 14. It’s not clear when the PTS will go live, or how long it’ll be available for. Participants will be required to fill out an NDA, so they won’t be able to discuss or share their experiences outside of feedback they provide to Bethesda. This means that we likely won’t see major impressions of the DLC before it launches.Bethesda courted controversy in 2019 with Fallout 76’s Fallout 1st Subscription Service, which charges $100 a year for private server access within the game. Many Fallout fans are anticipating this DLC after the game’s… Read full this story
- Private MMORPG Servers
- All About Virtual Dedicated Servers
- Is Private Registration a Good Idea for Small Business Domains?
- Creating a Dedicated Server Rack Environment
- Rules for Registration - LSAT Test
- Pass the 70-236 Exchange Server 2007 Exam and Be Certified
- The Advantages of Private Label VoIP
- Cisco CCNA, CCENT, and CCNP Practice Exam - The Configuration Register, Loopback Addresses, and More
- Cisco CCNA, CCNP, And CCENT Practice Questions - Register Settings, Passwords, And More
- CCNA Testing Centers - What to Expect (Info Includes All Exams)
Fallout 76--You Can Register For The Wastelanders DLC Private Test Server Now have 293 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.