Home • PC Game News • Monster Hunter: World • Natalie Clayton Contributor 19th January 2020 / 1:38PM Slashing through Monster Hunter: World on PC has always meant dealing with delays. Capcom’s dino-basher launched on Steam over six months after its console debut in 2018, while we similarly had to wait four months before we getting our mitts on the brilliant Iceborne expansion. But Capcom reckon PC players have been pulling up the rear for too long, announcing full platform parity and the return of a “fan-favourite” beastie in a new content roadmap posted this weekend. By April, Monster Hunter: World will be synced across all platforms, with new updates arriving for all players at once. But we’ve a few months to go ’til then, and for the time being the timeline is split. While console treads water for a bit, PC will play catch-up, adding in monsters and arenas the console lot have been toying around with for weeks. Hunters, here is the latest Monster Hunter World: #Iceborne Title Update Roadmap for 2020. Content will sync up on PS4, Xbox One & PC starting in April. pic.twitter.com/yYhk013yaP — Monster Hunter (@monsterhunter) January 19, 2020 February brings in the bullish… Read full this story
- How to Fix PC Speed Fast - Your Ultimate Guide
- Increase PC Speed - Go Fast, Faster
- World of Warcraft Speed Level - Is This Really Possible?
- How to Fix a Slow PC - Speed Up Your PC by Cleaning Our Your Registry
- Hunter Class Talents in World of Warcraft
- Best Registry Cleaner - What Registry Repair Tool is Most Effective to Increase PC Speed Fast?
- Download a Registry Scanner to Increase PC Speed
- Computer Running Slow? Discover the Best Tool to Fix Your Registry & Boost Your PC Speed Instantly!
- Two Ways to Speed Up PC Performance
- Speed Up PC Performance by Cleaning the Registry
Hunters rejoice - Monster Hunter: World is bringing PC up to speed in April have 312 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.