By Spencer Perry – January 23, 2020 12:00 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 If you felt a disturbance in The Force this morning it wasn’t millions of voices suddenly crying out in terror and being silenced, it was this monstrous multi-million dollar home now for sale in Los Angeles with an extensive basement area decorated exclusively in Star Wars memorabilia. In case you might be thinking that your Ikea shelves with a couple dozen action figures with a few posters on the wall was excessive, just know some of us aren’t even in the same system as this collector.The Wall Street Journal brings word of this home and its extravagant decorations. Clocking in at 5,000 square feet itself, the Star Wars themed basement can be accessed via an elevator or stairs. The elevator is located in a room decorated like the desert planet Tatooine complete with full size Tusken Raider, Sandtrooper, and Jawa, all of them armed with their respective weapons (and Banthas painted on the mural on the wall).In addition, the basement features a custom made display case features roughly 30 custom made Clone Trooper and Stormtrooper helmets, plus a custom made replica of the Endor speeder bikes… Read full this story
- Disney and Lenovo’s Star Wars-themed AR headset to introduce ‘Jedi Challenges’
- Harrison Ford to help hype Star Wars theme park attractions during Disney special
- All Nippon Airways brings you the Star Wars theme like you’ve never heard it before
- Hey, fellow kids! Skype now has Star Wars-themed Masks (lenses) and smileys
- Can ESPN2’s Star Wars Halloween Special turn out worse than the hated Holiday Special?
- Trump’s new Star Wars-themed attack ad proves you can’t escape The Force Awakens
- Sphero debuts The Force Band, a Star Wars-themed wearable for controlling BB-8
- Star Wars Battlefront gets a lot right, but here’s what’s still missing
- Propel’s dogfighting Star Wars Drones require Jedi-level piloting skills
- Tons of Star Wars products on sale Friday for "May the Force"
LA Home's Insane Star Wars-Themed Basement Turns a Lot of Heads have 337 words, post on comicbook.com at January 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.