Onward, Disney Pixar’s new movie, opens on March 6, and as is Pixar tradition a short cartoon will air beforehand. This time, however, the short will not be from one of Pixar’s internal teams–instead, Disney is making use of its newly acquired Fox brands and putting a Simpsons short ahead of the movie.Playdate with Destiny, the new Simpsons short, has been announced on the show’s official Instagram. It will focus on Maggie, and looks to be set in a beautiful area of Europe, a coastal town with beautiful architecture. You can see the post, which teases the new short, below. Further details will hopefully follow.View this post on InstagramMaggie Simpson is speechless… Playdate with Destiny, a new Simpsons short film before Disney & Pixar’s Onward. Exclusively in theaters! #TheSimpsonsA post shared by The Simpsons (@thesimpsons) on Feb 27, 2020 at 9:01pm PSTWhile the Pixar short was a long-held tradition, Toy Story 4 did not have a short beforehand, and Coco featured one based on Frozen, from Disney’s own animation company. Incredibles 2, on the other hand, graced us with the delightful Bao.This will not be the first time a Simpsons short has opened before a movie, either. Maggie Simpson: The… Read full this story
- IB Security Assistant Interview 2019 new date shortly
- Sky and BT pay less in new £4.46bn Premier League football deal
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Star Lauren Cohan’s New Show Will Premiere After Oscars
- New Fiat 500e Spied Ahead Of Expected 2020 Return To The U.S.
- How ‘Sanjay’s Super Team,’ Pixar’s First Indian-Themed Short, Was Born
- Premiere-Week Ratings:
- Chelsea transfer news: Michy Batshuayi undergoing medical at Borussia Dortmund ahead of six-month loan deal
- Top Premier League storylines: Week 10
- Analyzing the UCL draw for Premier League sides
- Seth Meyers Picks the Greatest Lonely Island Digital Short of All Time
A New Simpsons Short Will Premiere Ahead Of Pixar's Onward have 313 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 28, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.