By Kyle Phillippi – February 16, 2020 07:25 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Laine Hardy walked into the Season 17 audition room on American Idol not expecting to come away with a golden ticket. He simply came back to help one of his friends, Ashton Gill, by playing guitar during her audition. Instead, the judges extended an invite to Hollywood Week to him, along with Gill.He took the opportunity — one year after being eliminated in the Top 50 — and ran with it… all the way to finale night. Hardy completed his redemption tour in the final episode as he was crowded the Season 17 winner ahead of Alejandro Aranda.”I hesitated to take the golden ticket, and then I figured I’d give it another try and see how far I could get,” Hardy said in an interview with USA Today. “Throughout the season I had second thoughts about it because it’s been really tough, but I just kept doing what I was doing; stressing out every day and pulling through it.”Ever since, the Louisiana native has had quite a hectic life, but has yet to put out his debut album.Hardy has been actively working on his record amid… Read full this story
- American Idol Season 17 Just Announced Its Big Winner
- 'American Idol' Season 10 Alum Naima Adedapo: 'Jessica Sanchez Should Win'
- 'American Idol' Season 11 St. Louis Auditions: The Best (and Worst) Contestants
- 'American Idol' Season 11 Portland Auditions: The Best (and Worst) Contestants
- 'American Idol' Season 11 Hollywood Week: All Hail Heejun Han
- 'American Idol' season 4 finalists: Where are they now?
- 'American Idol' Season 16 Auditions Conclude
- Damon Albarn’s Rocketjuice And The Moon to release debut album in March
- Thom Yorke’s Atoms For Peace to release debut album in January 2013?
- 'American Idol' on the Charts: Fantasia's Latest Lands a No. 1
American Idol': When Will Season 17 Winner Laine Hardy Release His Debut Album? have 300 words, post on popculture.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.