Destiny 2 director Luke Smith has released a new blog post on the state of the game, and given an update on how Bungie’s shooter will change as it heads towards its fourth year. No one realistically expected a Destiny 3 this September, the month Destiny’s big releases regularly appear. But in Smith’s latest Director’s Cut blog, there are several mentions of Destiny 2 Year 4 as a thing the developer is already well into the planning stages for. Destiny 2’s future seasons will have less “FOMO” to them, Smith said, as Bungie rejigs its development time and resources away from activities which disappear when a season ends, and towards enhancements which evolve the core game.”What we’re discussing now – and which is early enough that things might still change – is how we focus our efforts around Seasons from a development standpoint,” Smith wrote, “while also trying to create the moments that make memories, WHILE ALSO balancing the amount of ‘fear of missing out’. This is a tricky balance, because these elements don’t connect neatly and, in many cases, they work against one another.”This year’s seasons (in Destiny 2 Year 3) have too much FOMO, Smith admitted, which is… Read full this story
- Wolves boss Nuno ready for ‘biggest game in years’ against Manchester United
- NHL commissioner Bettman says new Seattle hockey team will host draft, all-star game within years
- Hawks’ biggest game in years is a game of chance
- He runs one amateur football game per year. He makes more than $1 million.
- Leroy Sane comes off the bench to change the game as 10-man Man City come from behind to beat Schalke
- Sharks making lineup changes for Game 3 vs. Blues
- GTPlanet Weekly Rewind: How the PlayStation 4 Will Change Racing Games
- Beverley and the Beast: Instigators change the game
- 'VAR will change the game' – Hughton sympathises with Warnock after Chelsea officiating debacle
- Fourth year at number one for new Ford Ranger
Destiny 2 director discusses changes ahead of game's fourth year have 327 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.