Escape From Tarkov’s developers have apologized on Twitter for the weekend’s server issues, which kept many players out of the game or caused them to be disconnected mid-raid. But studio Battlestate Games is doing more than just apologizing–it’s compensating players with 1 million in-game roubles for the trouble.In a tweet explaining the situation, Battlestate Games says players have three days (starting February 10) to collect their free in-game cash. Just load up the game and find your compensation in the form of a letter in your messenger at the bottom right. You can collect your roubles even if you didn’t play Escape From Tarkov this weekend and weren’t directly affected by the server issues. The letter will remain in your messages for 48 hours the next time you login. If you’ve already launched the game but haven’t collected your roubles, you should check now before it’s too late.We want to assure you that we are working tirelessly to improve the server situation, although it is not always up to us to fix it. — Battlestate Games (@bstategames) February 10, 2020Some Tarkov players have accepted the gift warmly, while others question whether it’s enough. Players who disconnect from Escape From Tarkov… Read full this story
- The Humble Store is giving away free copies of Telltale's The Walking Dead
- PlayStation Plus Free Game Lineup For October Unveiled
- EA's headache: Free games for all, thanks to Reddit
- Sony PlayStation Store to reopen by end of May: Free games ahoy!
- Nvidia bundles free games with GeForce GTX 960, GTX 950 to battle new Radeons
- Amazon releases a free game engine with deep Twitch, Amazon Web Services ties
- NFL Trust gives players a Plan B when careers end (suddenly)
- EA Origin arrives on Mac, alpha testers nab a free game
- F.E.A.R. Combat is here--but it's not the only free game you can download
- Kindle Gains Free Games
Escape From Tarkov Gives Players Free In-Game Money As Apology For Server Issues have 325 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.