AMD’s long-rumored “Nvidia Killer” graphics card may be on track to become the most powerful GPU ever released. A purported specifications list for the card has been leaked and seems to corroborate previous rumors about the Navi 21 GPU. More than that though, it suggests this card will have more memory bandwidth than most workstation cards, combining the fastest memory in the world with an enormous bus. Following the launch of AMD’s RX 5700 XT GPU in 2019, AMD fans have been awaiting a high-end solution based on the same RDNA architecture. AMD has made statements to suggest it plans to be competitive throughout the entire GPU price/performance spectrum, with CEO Lisa Su promising a high-end RDNA GPU before the end of 2020. Other rumors in December suggested the Navi 21 GPU at the heart of this alleged “Nvidia Killer” card would be twice the physical size, and close to twice the performance of the 5700 XT. While that is likely a bit of a stretch, even for a monstrous top-tier card, the specs that have appeared in this latest leak suggest it could still be a very capable card. Although unnamed, the “D32310/15” GPU configuration leaked in an SK… Read full this story
- LG G8 release date rumours – all the latest specs, features and price news revealed
- Killer 500,000-volt stun guns like the one used to murder a British businesswoman can be illegally bought online
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by BP: Amend and make do — Second coming? — Poles apart in Europe
- Galaxy S10: The ultimate guide to the Samsung’s BIGGEST release ever
- What developments lies in store for the tech sector in 2019?
- Bonkers Nokia 9 PureView phone revealed with SIX cameras – snapping photos in the dark and taking five shots at once
- Apple AirPods 2 rumoured for March release date with NEW design that stops them falling out of your ears
- From Understanding How the brain works to Actually Building One (PHOTOS)
- Huawei Matebook X Pro review: The Chinese tech giant's laptop is a true MacBook Pro rival
- Asus ROG launches Zephyrus S, the thinnest gaming laptop, with a price tag of RON 9,500
Leaked specs for AMD’s ‘Nvidia Killer’ could make it the most powerful GPU ever have 343 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at February 25, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.