Metro Exodus gets a new expansion today in the form of Sam’s Story, and it’s a big one: it features an all new sandbox area, snakes, giant bats, and an American. Specifically you’ll be playing as Sam, a “former US marine turned Spartan Ranger” who must travel to Vladivostok in order to (hopefully) secure passage back to the United States.The above trailer celebrates the expansion’s release, which is now available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. For those who didn’t preorder Metro Exodus on Steam when it was still available, the game officially launches on that platform on February 15.This is the second and last of the promised expansions for Metro Exodus. The first was The Two Colonels, a more linear, horror-centric affair that returned to the series subterranean roots.
- Control Game News: Release Date, Story, E3 Trailer, Gameplay Updates for Remedy's new game
- KUWTK trailer features Khloe Kardashian’s ‘cheating’ heartache
- Full transcript: Dennis Wise and Sam Allardyce launch stanch defence of Newcastle owner Mike Ashley
- Ridiculous Sharknado 6 trailer features dragon sharks, robot sharks
- Despite legal threat, new anti-Facebook site launches to claim tech giant is ‘killing the internet’
- The Festival of the Dead features a giant mechanical skull
- Launch date announced for new series of Strictly Come Dancing
- Video: Great British Bake Off trailer brings back singing cakes
- Heartbroken widower’s emotional tribute to husband who died saving her in Westminster terror attack
- Lego has launched Christmas advent calendars and they look amazing
Metro Exodus 'Sam's Story' launch trailer features snakes, giant bats and other terrors have 256 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.