By Tyler Fischer – February 17, 2020 09:57 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Valentine’s Day and the new Sonic the Hedgehog movie are behind us, but don’t worry, there’s plenty of new games releasing this week on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch that are worth checking out. More specifically, this week players will slide around at high speeds while shooting big things, play their first daughter raising simulator, revisit an all-time classic, pretend to understand what the heck is going in Kingdom Hearts, and make some devils cry. As always, if you want the complete and utter rundown of every single releasing this week on every single video game platform in existence, you clicked on the wrong link. However, if all you want to know is what games are releasing this week that are worthy reading about, watching a trailer of, and possibly buying, well you’re in luck, because that’s exactly what we have. In addition to debut releases, ports, remasters, and remakes are included, but early access releases are not. Meanwhile, while meaty DLC is included, DLC that gives your horse shiny and scanty armor isn’t. In other words, if the DLC adds two blinks worth… Read full this story
- 15 educational video games for kids in quarantine (that are actually fun)
- Yo-Kai Watch - What parents need to know about this new RPG game for Nintendo 3DS
- Monkeys experience 'sunk costs' just like humans when playing videos games and will spend seven times longer trying to beat a level rather than just moving on
- Report: Video Game Industry Grew Bigger in 2020 Than Sports, Movies Combined
- Epic Games Free Games 2021 Full List: How to Download New Free Game Every Week
- 4 big predications about where the video game industry goes in 2021
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for January 2021
- Ted Cruz and the rise of politics’ “video game generation”
- Grimes poses TOPLESS as she shows off her body art design to promote Cyberpunk 2077 video game where she will play a 'cyborg popstar'
- Podcast: Are the new F1 game driver ratings accurate?
New Video Games Out This Week: Hunt Showdown, Vanquish, and More have 342 words, post on comicbook.com at February 17, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.