The next title from Platnium Games has been revealed in the Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, and details are now coming to light. The title, which is currently known as Project GG, will be directed by Hideki Kamiya (director of Bayonetta).Prominent tweeter Wario64 has given an overview, based on information posted to Japanese website Ryokutya2089. Kamiya has said that the game is the third and final entry in his “hero” trilogy, following Viewtiful Joe and The Wonderful 101.In the interview, Kamiya and producer Atsushi Inaba talk about the project in relation to their previous works; they describe Viewtiful Joe as being like their Kamen Rider, while saying that this new game will be more like their Ultraman. There are two different ways one could interpret this in translation: either the game takes some inspiration from Japanese hero Ultraman and the tokusatsu genre, or they intend for the work to be as impactful as Ultraman, which is beloved in Japan and has been hugely influential on pop-culture as a whole.”Project GG” by Hideki Kamiya is the next project from PlatinumGames, revealed in Famitsu. The last entry of the “Hero Trilogy,” which seems to be referring to Viewtiful Joe and The Wonderful 101… Read full this story
- Platinum Games Working On A New Hero-Based Action Game It Hopes Will Be The Studio’s Ultraman
- Platinum Games announce big fighting kaiju game: Project G.G.
- League of Legends creator reveals new team-based shooter, Valorant
- Platinum Games Reveals Project G.G. With Teaser Trailer; Watch It Here
- New Platinum Games Tokyo Studio Will Develop Live-Service Games
- Platinum Games' Kamiya announces mysterious Project G.G.
- Fantasy Flight is Trying to Revolutionize Tabletop Games With New "Unique Games" Model
- Westport-Based 'Rach's Hope' PJ Gala Set For Feb. 29
- New Cold Case Unit Renews Hope For San Joaquin County Families Seeking Answers
Platinum Games Is Working On A New Hero-Based Action Game It Hopes Will Be The Studio’s Ultraman have 311 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.