By Marc Deschamps – February 27, 2020 12:04 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 While PlayStation has dominated the video game industry for the last 25 years, they haven’t had the greatest success with handhelds. Despite offering more powerful devices than Nintendo’s DS line, the PSP and Vita simply couldn’t compete, and Sony’s handheld ventures seem to be at an end. That isn’t to say the devices didn’t have fans, however. The Vita in particular had a fairly devout fanbase, and those gamers clearly like reading about the system, as the third book chronicling the handheld has been funded on Kickstarter. Author Sandeep “2 Old 4 Gaming” Rai’s PlayStation Vita: The End has now earned more than $13,000 on the crowdfunding site, as of this writing. Rai was looking for $5,194 for the book.PlayStation Vita: The End will cover the later days of the system, from 2015 to 2019, when the system ceased production. During this time period, a number of notable games were released for the handheld, so buyers and backers can look forward to reading about titles such as Shovel Knight, World of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest Builders, and more. For fans of the system and followers of… Read full this story
- AP Sources: US ends Syria stabilization funding
- Sarasin and Welch: Fully fund Milwaukee's homeless shelters
- House Kills Measure to Fully Fund Mortgage Fraud Task Force
- Gov. Cuomo says state will pony up $1.6B to fully fund CUNY next year, taking city off the hook for $485M payment
- McSally: Want a capable military? Then fully fund this defense bill
- LETTER: Next governor must fully fund NJ Transit
- U.S. ends Syria stabilization funding
- US ends Syria stabilization funding, cites more allied cash
- US ends Syria stabilization funding
- The End of Abortion Funding Restrictions?
PlayStation Vita: The End Book Fully Funded on Kickstarter have 294 words, post on comicbook.com at February 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.